- Developed some great relationship with some homeschool bloggers.
- Users grew 5x over 2011.
- Lesson printout improvements, including printing complete lessons and total hours for a day.
- Bulk actions: mark a whole day as complete and delete a lesson series.
- Support for notes.
- Improved goal tracking and course ordering.
- Greatly improved lesson sequences, including alphabetic sequences, splitting and grouping, and enumerated sequences.
- Upgraded to a new, faster database.
- Two of the three major development efforts (transcripts and group-weighted grading) did not get released.
- More videos were a goal, and I created a total of 1 new video.
- Fell short of my goal of 1,000,000 lessons planned.
- Marketing page still needs to be redone.
- Major outage of Scholaric (along with half the internet) - part of an Amazon web services outage.
- Blog became slow to process to new posts, and went completely down for a few days.
- Payment system was unavailable for 2 days in December.
I am excited about the coming year - there are so many ways in which Scholaric can and will be better, and I can't wait to get them to you.